Writing Nothing

It's been a long time since I have written anything for the blog. It's not that I don't want to but maybe I was too busy(really? I never am doing anything serious!). Or maybe i just couldn't all the while I believed that I could and I would. The problem is that it's all in my mind. I am making up all that in mind, the title, the theme, how it would proceed, the end and all that but I never actually sit down to write it down and then I end up writing nothing. It's also not that I lack a story or an idea(I have ideas, seriously). I thought of so many things when I started writing this blog but those ended nowhere but somewhere in my mind. Now the college is going to start again and I will get busy(in one way or another) again. Meanwhile I will try to write a beautiful post but for now let me think of the title, the theme, how it would proceed, the end...😃

Comments

Popular Posts