Books I Have Read

NOVELS

I started reading from third grade. Books and comics from library. Stories of Akbar Birbal and Tenalirama. Then Reader's Digest at ninth grade. And finally in 10th I started reading novels. I thought I should keep an account of all the books I have read. So I will post every book I will be reading. The list is below:
  • Five Point Someone: This was the first novel I read. I read it in Hindi because that's the one, which was available at library and also that i didn't have money to buy. It was a good reading with good plot. I enjoyed it.
  •  Half Girlfriend: The second book I read was also by Chetan Bhagat. It wasnt bad and i enjoyed it as well because I havent had came across the good ones(no one to suggest and depressing classmates).
  • 3. The Immortals of  Meluha: It was suggested by my Big Brother. And i really liked the book. The making of Shiva was told scientifically and logically, giving possible reasons. And making it finally the difference between good and bad. I spent 11th class reading this trilogy. I can't write much about it because i forgot everything.
  • 4. The Alchemist: A book by Paulo Coelho, wildly widely read and a bestseller. I think it is one of the overrated books. I think most of you must have read it. I didnt like much of it expect the thing that the Alchemist could turn some metal to gold. The story is fine.
  • 5. The Secret of Nagas
  • 6. The Oath of Vayuputras
  • 7. The Monk who sold his Ferrari
  • 8. Godaan
  • 9. The Girl with the  Dragon Tattoo
  • 10. 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • 11. The Catcher in the Rye
  • 12. The Girl who Played with Fire
  • 13. The Girl who kicked the Hornet's nest
  • 14. Nirmala
  • 15. Gaban
  • 16. Karmbhoomi
  • 17. Kayakalp
  • 18. Swami and Friends
  • 19. The Bachelor of Arts
  • 20. The Vendor of Sweets
  • 21. The Guide
  • 22. Rangbhoomi
  • 23. Kunto



Comments

Popular Posts